The Aventura Leather Walking Sandal
For those who want a sustainably made pair of sandals that can take the trails and the subway escalator - all in a day's work.
- Hand crafted with ethically sourced and fairly traded leather
- Handcut, upcycled tire soles
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole
- handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Comes with gentle arch-support
This style is a great fit for most feet: from narrow to slightly wider than average. Leather will contour to your feet and the Aventuras will have a little bit of give on the toe strap that will allow for a snug but relaxed fit for your feet.
This style also has moderate arch support, which is helpful for those with high arches.
We do not recommend the Aventura for those with painful bunions, as the strap will most likely constrict them.